Oregano Herb is a rewarding and easy-to-grow plant. Strong, pungent and peppery, oregano is a must for Italian recipes.
Perennial Herb producing 1-2 feet high plants with pungent, thick green leaves and purplish-pink flowers. Flavourful herb with spicy flavour and essential for Italian cooking. Leaves are used fresh or dried for tomato sauces, soups, fish, salad dressings, pizza, meats and spaghetti dishes. 90 days.
Cultivation Advice Herb Oregano
- Oregano needs well drained soil in a sunny location, spacing them about 12 to 18 inches apart.
- Pick leaves for drying just before flowers open.
- Dry leaves in a warm, well-ventilated place. When dry, pulverize and store in airtight containers.
- Harvest leaves continually to keep plants compact and productive.
- The plant is winter hardy with protection such as mulch, or you can pot up a plant and bring indoors for winter use.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
We will process your order within 1-3 business days.
Many of our plants can be couriered nationwide via postnet or the courier guy - and at checkout these options will be displayed. IF couriering doesn't come up as an option, this means that your basket contains one or more items that cannot be couriered - due to size/or practical reasons.
In this case, please either remove from your basket, or contact us for help.
For example, our horse compost cannot be sent via postnet and will therefore appear as click and collect only!
We DO offer local deliveries! To those with postcode 7130. (or in the Raithby or Somerest West area.)
Alternatively please feel free to organise your own courier.
Or ask us for assistance. :-)
NB: We normally send the plants on a Monday or Tuesday to minimise the chance they'll get stuck in a depot over the weekend.
No refunds on click & collect goods.
Normal refund policy (see terms and conditions) on other 'delivery' products.